Friday, July 3, 2009

Introducing Sirius Republic Martingale Collars

I'd like to introduce our own line of products: the Sirius Republic Martingale Collars! For some time now, I've been working to develop, design, and create my own products and I'm so excited that they're finall here!

Each one of these collars is completed handmade by me; so they are one-of-a-kind collars you won't see anywhere else! There are currently 3 widths (1-inch, 1 1/2-inch and 2-inch) and many elegant and whimsical designs. With prices as low as $12, your dog can afford to keep an inventory of various designs and express him/herself creatively! :) I plan to add more designs very soon, including various themed collars such as holidays.

In other great news, we now offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ORDER placed in the U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment