Monday, January 18, 2010

Introducing my new column: Cruelty-Free Beauty



Recently I began producing the Cruelty-Free Beauty column on Examiner.com as its National Cruelty-Free Beauty Examiner.

In this position, I research and write about beauty-related topics including cosmetics, skincare, & haircare products that have NOT been tested on animals.

I'm extremely excited about this opportunity. As an animal rescue supporter, animal rights advocate, and a makeup junkie, I've developed a passion for cruelty-free beauty products in recent years. I'm happy to share my knowledge on this topic with my readers and hopefully we'll help eliminate animal-testing in the cosmetics/beauty industry in the near future.

I would very much appreciate your support by reading/commenting/subscribing to my articles. Other ways to stay connected with me on this topic is to follow me on Twitter and become a fan of my Facebook page.

To connect with Sirius Republic for dog-related news, products, and events:
Follow Sirius Republic on Twitter
Become a fan of Sirius Republic on Facebook
My Dog Column

Jennifer @ http://www.siriusrepublic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment